In today's competitive retail environment, success is dependent on a thorough understanding of existing and potential customers. Constantly changing customer preferences, eroding customer loyalty and the inherent co-megapixellexity of large retail organizations demand increased analysis of the customer behavior.
Based on Cognimatics' patent pending technology for Cognitive Vision, TrueView People Counter™ offers cost efficient, scalable, and easy-to-install people counting. It is a powerful stand-alone people counting application embedded directly in VIVOTEK network camera MD7560X, allowing users leverage existing IP networks. People counting is done locally on the camera, dramatically reducing Ethernet bandwidth requirements. The complete solution is easily installed in an existing local area network and configuration can be done at any physical location using a standard web based interface.
VIVOTEK MD7560X is a compact, 2-megapixel network camera geared toward transportation applications such as buses, trains, and other vehicles. With full EN50155 co-megapixelliance & IP67-rated design, the camera can withstand shock, vibration, humidity, dust, and te-megapixelerature fluctuations, maintaining stable and reliable video during vehicle movement. Furthermore, the vandal-proof metal housing effectively provides robust protection from vandalism. As such, the combination of high resolution imaging and protective housing endows the MD7560X with the rugged reliability required to maximize passenger safety and optimize mobile surveillance.
By utilizing high definition 1600x1200 resolution, the MD7560X can deliver extremely clear and detailed images, achieving accurate identification of people or objects with ease. Video footage of in-vehicle passenger activities or vehicle accidents captured with this camera can thus be used for post-event forensic evidence.
With the tamper detection feature, the MD7560X becomes a truly robust and intelligent camera that keeps security staff notified once it suffers video loss from being blocked or spray-painted. >PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) also allows the camera to be operated and powered with a single Ethernet cable, giving greater ease of installation. In order to facilitate on-board storage and data portability, the camera is also complete with a MicroSDHC card slot for local recording.
The MD7560X also offers a broad spectrum of advanced features, including QoS for optimized bandwidth efficiency, IPv6 for next generation networks, te-megapixelerature alarm trigger, HTTPS encrypted data transmission, 802.1X authentication for secure network protection.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- EN50155 Compliance for Professional Mobile Surveillance
- Wide Angle Fixed Lens
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- Video Cropping for Bandwidth Saving
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Temperature Alarm Trigger
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- IP67 rated, Tamper- and Vandal-proof Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Automated system, operated in real time, fully embedded into VIVOTEK MD7560
- Easy to install and setup
- Maintain your people counter remotely over IP, set and monitor parameters, download or stream video
- Seamless integration with TrueView Report™ or TrueView Web Report™
- Push counting data automatically from camera to TrueView Web Report™
- Unlimited number of cameras to a site or portfolio of sites when combined with TrueView Report™ or TrueView Web Report™
- Two way counting: Counts people moving in two directions simultaneously
- Accurate counting even under high density conditions or with baby carriages or trolleys present
- Leading digital image processing minimizes shadow and reflection problems
- Export data from TrueView Report™ to Microsoft Excel (CSV), or as PNG