High-density video encoder rack solution:
AXIS Q7406 Video Encoder Blade is a 6-channel blade for video encoder rack solutions, enabling large numbers of analog cameras to be integrated into an IP-based, high-density video surveillance system. When AXIS Q7406 blades are used withAXIS Q7900 Rack, up to 84 analog cameras can be supported in one 4U, 19-inch rack.
Reduced bandwidth and storage needs:
AXIS Q7406 offers the highly efficient H.264 video compression, which drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is also supported for increased flexibility.
Multiple, individually configurable video streams:
AXIS Q7406 can deliver multiple, individually configurable video streams from each channel at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). This means that for each channel, several video streams can be configured with different compression formats, resolutions and frame rates for different needs.
Wide range of analog PTZ cameras supported:
All Axis video encoders connect to analog pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras to allow for easy operation of these PTZ cameras across the IP network. Axis' open policy ensures simple and fast integration with most analog PTZ cameras on the market by including software drivers for more than 25 different analog cameras, including products from American Dynamics, Bosch, Canon, Panasonic, Pelco, Philips, Samsung, Sensormatic and Sony.
- High-density solution
- Superb video quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Image setting adjustment
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and active tampering alarm.
- External inputs and outputs that can be connected to devices such as sensors and relays, enabling the system to react to alarms and activate lights or open/close doors.
- Image setting adjustment to improve images before encoding takes place.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.