- Operates in temperatures up to 75°C (167°F)
- Easy and reliable installation: dust- and waterproof, meet military standard
- HDTV 1080p in 25/30 fps and HDTV 720p in 50/60 fps
- 20x optical zoom and extended tilt range of 20° above horizon
- SFP slots for fiber, RJ-45 connections
- I/O for alarm in/out
- Active Gatekeeper
Mission-critical and wide area surveillance
AXIS Q6035-C PTZ Dome Camera is the choice for the highest video quality and performance in environments such as deserts, where high ambient temperatures and solar radiation require cameras to operate in extreme heat. With HDTV 1080p and 20x optical zoom with autofocus, the outdoor-ready PTZ dome provides exceptional coverage of large areas and great details when zooming in. It is ideal for use at construction and open-pit mining sites, along pipelines, and for city surveillance.
Reliable operation in extreme heat
With a built-in active cooling system,AXIS Q6035-C can operate in temperatures up to75°C (167°F). The dust- and waterproof camera is IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated and meets the tough military standard, MIL-STD-810G, ensuring reliable operation in harsh weather conditions such as sandstorms.
Ultimate video quality
The HDTV 1080p complies with the SMPTE 274M standard regarding a 1920x1080 pixel resolution (twice the resolution of HDTV 720p), full frame rate at 25/30 frames per second, HDTV color fidelity and a 16:9 format. AXIS Q6035-C also supports 50/60 frames per second in HDTV 720p, ideal for applications that require the capture of quick movements and smoother video.
Due to the HDTV 1080p resolution, the camera’s 20x optical zoom provides extremely detailed zoomed-in views that are comparable to a 4CIF-resolution camera with more than twice the optical zoom. AXIS Q6035-C offers the same video quality as AXIS Q6035-E.
Flexible installation and easy integration
AXIS T8605 Media
The supplied media converter switch allowsAXIS Q6035-C to be connected in a daisy chain to the network using standard network or fiber optic cables that help lower the cost of installing the cameras over long distances. The media converter switch also enables the cameras to connect to external alarm devices via two configurable input/output ports, and to 12 V power.
Precise pan/tilt performance and intelligent video
The camera has a fast and precise pan/tilt response at 450° per second. It can tilt 20° above the horizon, enabling better views, especially over uneven terrain. With Active Gatekeeper, the camera can automatically move to a preset position upon motion detection in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object. The camera also supports third-party intelligent video applications through the AXIS Camera Application Platform.
- Day/night functionality for clear video even in low light conditions, and wide dynamic range for better visibility of objects in dark and light areas of a scene.
- Progressive scan, E-flip
- Multiple, individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Tour recording functionality enables easy setup of an automatic tour by allowing a device such as a joystick to be used to record an operator’s pan/tilt/zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. The tour can then be activated at a touch of a button or at a scheduled time.
- Edge storage with a built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification avaiable at www.onvif.org, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)