HDTV 720p 50/60 fps:
The AXIS Q1614 is synonymous with extremely detailed video even in environments with a more frenetic pace. Now, you can identify an incident before anyone else, thanks to a crisp video at 50 or 60 frames per second in HDTV 720p quality.
Superior image quality:
The camera features a wide dynamic range with dynamic capture and Lightfinder system. The wide dynamic system / capture dynamic range ensures that there are parts of the image too dark or too bright. The camera also allows you to manually fine-adjust high-contrast areas of the image for clear and accurate identification in even the most complex scenes. The Lightfinder technology guarantees true color video in low light conditions.
Innovative Installation Options:
The AXIS Q1614 incorporates new innovative solutions to help installers to mount the camera functions. Attendance leveling helps the installer to mount the camera perfectly level to install anywhere and always have a perfect image. The auto rotate function rotates the image to the correct orientation, even in the hall format.
Furthermore, the AXIS Q1614 supports the focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter, features already built into the AXIS Q16 Series.And to strengthen protection, the camera has the impact detection function that sends an alarm to supervisors if registering vandalism.
- High-quality video HDTV 720p at 60 fps
- Dynamic Capture and Lightfinder
- Aid Levelling
- Impact detection
- Smart features like motion detection enhanced video, audio detection and detection of tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Technology Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), which eliminates the need for cables and reduces installation costs
- Way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- Slot for SD / SDHC memory for storing recordings locally
- Benefits of network management and advanced security features such as HTTPS encryption with no loss of performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Application Programming Interface (API) for integration with open software, such as VAPIX ® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit software. ( http://www.openssl.org ) and cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org).