Unique design concept:
The unique form factor and small size of the sensor unit enables flush mounting at places where a concealed application is required. AXIS P1214-E is ideal for compact and covert surveillance in stores, architectural buildings, hotels, offices, banks and ATMs.
Outdoor covert installations:
The innovative design concept of AXIS P1214-E comprises a main unit and a separate sensor unit, enabling it to be mounted up to 8 meters (26ft.) apart.
AXIS P1214-E, an IP66-rated model, offers a wide range of mounting options for indoor and outdoor installations. The supplied housing makes the camera suitable for discreet wall or ceiling mount, allowing an overview without being intrusive.
AXIS P1214-E Network Camera provides full frame rate HDTV 720p (1280x720 pixels) video in H.264 and Motion JPEG.
- IP66-rated sensor unit
- Functional and extremely discreet design
- Easy and flexible installation
- HDTV 720p
- Edge storage
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Power over Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® and from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)