For easy and affordable surveillance of retail shops and smaller businesses
Efficient 4-channel solution
AXIS M7014 Video Encoder is a compact and easy-to-use 4-channel video encoder with good video performance. It can simplify migration to network video without upgrading existing camera systems.
Affordable, yet powerful
AXIS M7014 provides edge storage through a microSDHC memory card slot. It supports all types of analog cameras including PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ domes. The video encoder features both RS-422 and RS-485 for controlling analog PTZ cameras.
The easy way to a smarter CCTV system
AXIS M7014 is perfect for small and medium analog video installations, especially where an IP network infrastructure is already in place. It is designed for installation close to the cameras. Its size also makes it ideal for use in discreet surveillance applications, for example, in retail stores and banks, and in camera housings.
AXIS M7014 is powered over Ethernet using the same cable as for data transmission, which simplifies installation. A power supply is also included in the package.
ONVIF - the open industry forum
Reduced bandwidth and storage
AXIS M7014 can deliver two simultaneous video streams, one in H.264 and another in Motion JPEG, at 15 frames per second in resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). The H.264 video compression format drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is supported for increased flexibility.
- High quality video
- Simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Edge storage
- High resolution quad-view
- PTZ support
- Power over Ethernet
- Intelligent video capabilities such as video motion detection and active tampering alarm
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
Dimensions – AXIS M7014 Video Encoder
- Length x Width x Height: 172 mm (6.8") x 109 mm (4.3") x 37 mm (1.5")