VIVOTEK IP8361 is a high-end 2-Megapixel bullet network camera for
outdoor surveillance. Featuring high-resolution and high-performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG
compression technology, the IP8361 offers smooth video and wide
coverage. With a combination of many outdoor-specific features, the
IP8361 is the camera of choice for applications such as parking lots,
gas stations, and building entrances.
To adapt to light changes throughout the day, the IP8361 is furnished with an auto-iris lens, a removable IR-cut filter,
and 25-meter IR illuminators for superior image quality around the
clock. Moreover, the IP67-rated housing protects against rain and dust
and ensures functional operation in all types of weather conditions. For
easy management and waterproofing, the IP8361 is also equipped with a
mounting bracket that conceals all cables within.
The IP8361 also supports SD/SDHC/SDXC card on-board storage, which
guarantees constant recording, even when the network is disconnected.
With other advanced features such as tamper detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, and two-way audio, the IP8361 is an all-in-one network camera for outdoor environments.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 25 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Weather-proof IP67 rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Mounting Bracket with Cable Management for Protected Installation