VIVOTEK IP8332 is a best-in-class, bullet-style network camera designed for diverse outdoor applications. Equipped with a 1MP sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1280x800 at a smooth 30 fps, the IP8332 is an all-in-one outdoor camera capable of capturing high quality and high resolution video.
In order to adapt to constantly changing outdoor lighting conditions, the IP8332 features a removable IR-cut filter as well as IR illuminators effective up to 15M for superior image quality around the clock. For protection against harsh outdoor environments, the camera is encased in an IP66-rated housing and weather-proof casing to withstand rain and dust.
The IP8332 supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. WithH.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compatibility all included, multiple streams can be simultaneously transmitted in any of these formats at different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for versatile platforms. The streams can also be individually configured to meet different needs or bandwidth constraints, thereby further optimizing bandwidth and storage.
Incorporating a number of advanced features standard for VIVOTEK cameras, including tamper detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, SD/SDHC card slot, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software, the IP8332 is the ideal solution for your outdoor surveillance needs.
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor in 1280 X 800 resolution
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 15 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Digital Input for External Sensor
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability