VIVOTEK IP8151 represents the next-generation in video quality in network cameras. As the first 1.3 Megapixel IP camera in VIVOTEK's new line of professional SUPREME Series products, users will be able to experience the utmost in picture clarity through utilization of SONY's latest sensor technology, dubbed "Exmor", which enables the IP8151 to capture exceptional details during daytime, as well as offer unparalleled visibility under low-light conditions through its Supreme Night Visibility feature.
The IP8151 camera supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With MPEG-4 and MJPEG compatibility also included, video streams can be transmitted in any of these formats for versatile applications.
Also featuring a myriad of other high-end features such as SDHC card slot, PoE,multiple streams, and more, the IP8151 camera is the ideal choice for the most demanding monitoring applications. By providing sharp, smooth video, plus exceptional performance in low-light conditions, the IP8151 can secure a variety of sites such as retails stores, school campuses, and much more.
* Exmor is a trademark of Sony.
- 1.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Supreme Night Visibility
- Up to 30 fps @ 1280x1024
- 3.1 ~ 8 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- CS- or C-mount Adjustment Ring for Flexible Lens Installation
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability