VIVOTEK IP7361 is a high-end 2-megapixel network bullet camera for outdoor surveillance. With high resolution and a combination of outdoor-specific features such as concealed wiring to prevent tampering, the IP7361 is the camera of choice for applications such as parking lots, gas stations, and building entrances.
The IP7361 boasts high-definition 2-megapixel (1600 x 1200) resolution, allowing for the delivery of extremely detailed images and coverage 6 times larger than a VGA camera. To maximize the benefit of the 2-megapixel sensor, the IP7361 employs several innovative technologies for optimized bandwidth efficiency. The ePTZ function enables users to quickly move to a target area for close-up shots without moving the camera physically. Users can also receive only the portions of the images they are interested in via the cropping function. Furthermore, multiple video streams can be delivered simultaneously in different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for viewing on different platforms so as to meet different needs or bandwidth constraints. The IP7361 also offers activity adaptive streaming support that dynamically allocates bandwidth according to the video content and trigger state.
Aimed at outdoor surveillance, the IP7361 features auto-iris capability to protect the lens from damage induced by direct sunlight. To adapt to light changes throughout the day, the camera is furnished with a removable IR-cut filter and IR illumina- tors for superior image quality around the clock. The IP7361 also comes with an IP67-rated housing that offers protection against rain and dust to ensure functional operation in all types of weather conditions. For easy management and protection against tempering and vandalism, the IP7361 is also equipped with a mounting bracket that conceals all cables within the bracket.
With other advanced features such as tamper detection, 802.3af compliant PoE, SD/SDHC card on-board storage, and two-way audio via SIP protocol, the IP7361 is an all-in-one network camera for outdoor environments.
- 2-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3 ~ 9 mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 25 Meters
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Simultaneous Streams
- Video Cropping for Bandwidth Saving
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Weather-proof IP67 rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- Mounting Bracket with Cable Management for Protected Installation