VIVOTEK FE8172 is the fisheye fixed dome network camera from VIVOTEK, featuring detailed 5MP-resolution sensor with superb image quality. Equipped with a fisheye lens for 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling/floor/table mount) without blind spots, this camera is able to provide an 12X wider field of view than a standard VGA camera. It is extremely suitable for monitoring open areas such as airports, shopping malls, parking lots, retail stores, offices and more.
The FE8172 offers various display layouts, including original surround view, panoramic view, and regional view for various mounting applications. With the latest cutting-edge image processing capability, hemispherical images captured from the fisheye camera can be converted into conventional rectilinear projection for viewing and analysis. In addition, in both of the panoramic as well as regional viewing modes, users can utilize the ultra-smooth ePTZ function to easily zoom in and focus on a region of interest (ROI).
As with all VIVOTEK true day/night cameras, the FE8172 features a removable IR-cut filter, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. Together with 802.3af compliantPoE, microSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for on-board storage and iPad applications, the FE8172 is indisputably the top choice for constructing a robust surveillance system with the greatest coverage possible.
- 5-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Up to 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 1.05 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Pixel calculator for Image Clarity Measurement