The Vivotek FE8171V Vandal-Proof Fisheye Network Dome Camera is equipped with a fisheye lens that offers a 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling/floor/table mount) of your vicinity without any blind spots. This lens provides the camera with a field of view 8 times larger than standard VGA cameras, significantly reducing the number of cameras you need to complete your surveillance kit. This feature makes it suitable for monitoring open areas such as airports, shopping malls, parking lots, retail stores, and offices.
The camera includes a 3.1 MP-resolution sensor that delivers clear and crisp images at a resolution of 2048 x 1536. In addition, it offers day & night functionality with a removable IR-cut filter for constant surveillance with a sensitivity of 1.17 lux in color and 0.2 lux in B&W modes at F/2.8. WDR technology compensates for commonly faced issues such as high-contrast light, back light, glare, and light-reflective environments by adjusting the light and restoring detail to deliver identifiable images.
The hemispherical images captured from the fisheye camera can be converted into conventional rectilinear projection for viewing and analysis. In addition, in the panoramic and regional viewing modes, you can utilize the ultra-smooth electronic PTZ (ePTZ) function to easily zoom in and focus on any region of the surveillance area. With 7 display modes including original surround view, panoramic views, and regional views for various mounting applications, users can focus on any specific area.
Installing the FE8171V network camera is simple and economical with Power over Ethernet (PoE), which enables it to receive power and transmit data through a single cable. This camera is equipped with H.264, a superior compression technology that optimizes bandwidth and conserves storage space. In addition, it offers MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression modes, all in real time.
With its IP66-rated and IK10-rated housing, the FE8171V is strong enough to be installed outdoors or in a high-risk indoor environment. It is built to withstand extreme weather (-13 to 122° F / -25 to 50° C), dust, and vandalism. Additionally, the camera is fully EN50155 compliant making it suitable for use in transportation applications, such as buses, trains and other moving vehicles. This camera includes a micro SD/SDHC card slot for local storage of images or video clips (SD card not included), and supports mobile monitoring with compatible devices.
With live viewing for up to 10 users, the camera comes complete with advanced security features such as multi-level user access that requires password protection and IP address filtering. Installation, management, and maintenance are a breeze thanks to the included Installation Wizard 2 and 32-channel ST7501 recording software.
- 1.2" Fisheye Lens / 3.1 MP CMOS Sensor
- 180° Panoramic View
- 360° Surround View
- IR Cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Electronic PTZ (ePTZ) / WDR Technology
- Fully EN50155 Compliant
- Vandal-Proof IK10-Rated
- IP66-Rated Weatherproof Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-Board Storage
- 1/2", 3.1 MP-resolution CMOS sensor that delivers clear and crisp images at a resolution of 2048 x 1536
- Fisheye lens allows you to see a 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling/floor/table mount) without any blind spots
- WDR technology offers true-to-life representation of the original scene
- Removable IR-cut filter ensures true color reproduction during the day or in bright ambient lighting
- True day & night function with a sensitivity of 1.17 lux in color and 0.2 lux in B&W modes
- Captured hemispherical images can be converted into conventional rectilinear projection for viewing and analysis
- Electronic PTZ (ePTZ) function to easily zoom in and focus any region of the surveillance area
- Multiple real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats for versatile applications
- IP66-rated, weather-proof housing protects the camera against humidity, dust, and temperature fluctuations, making it apt for outdoor surveillance in extreme climatic conditions ranging from -13 to 122° F (-25 to 50° C)
- IK10-rated vandal-proof metal base and polycarbonate cover can withstand high-impact force, shock, and vibration, maintaining stable and reliable video, making it suitable for use in high-risk environments
- Fully EN50155 compliant, making the camera suitable for use in transportation applications, such as buses, trains and other moving vehicles
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power and transmit data through a single cable
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage for recording images or small video clips
- Supports ONVIF standard to simplify integration and enhance interoperability
- 32-channel Vivotek recording software allows you to simultaneously monitor and record videos from multiple network cameras