The Vivotek FD8151V 1.3 Mp Vandal-Proof Day & Night Fixed Dome Network Camera is suitable for round-the-clock surveillance of both residential and office premises. As it is compatible with lenses of varying focal lengths, you can deploy it across diverse applications, from small and narrow spaces like elevators and boutique stores to large spaces like campuses, healthcare facilities, and parking lots.
Equipped with a 1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS sensor, this day & night camera captures clear color images at a resolution of 1280x1024 pixels. The 2.5mm fixed focus lens features a horizontal viewing angle of 110°, allowing for monitoring of a wider area. When it gets too dark to record, the camera’s 9 IR LEDs illuminate the surveillance area with infrared light. The removable IR-cut filter retracts, enabling the camera to use this infrared light to capture B&W images up to a distance of 16.4’ (5m). The Day & Night function further improves visibility in the dark.
The recorded images can be compressed for storage in H.264 format. This enables the camera to store high-resolution images with smaller file sizes in less storage space, thereby reducing the load on the bandwidth, storage, and other network resources. The microSD/SDHC card slot (card sold separately) facilitates on-board storage, to provide uninterrupted surveillance in case of loss of footage due to network failure.
Thanks to IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE capability, the camera can be supplied with power and Ethernet via the same cable, allowing for reduced installation costs. The IK10-rated metal housing of the outdoor camera protects it from damage caused by trespassing vandals and hooligans.
- 2.5 mm Fixed-Focus Lens
- 1.3 Mp CMOS Sensor
- H.264 & MJPEG Compression
- Built-In microSD/SDHC Card Slot
- Removable IR-Cut Filter
- Built-In IR Illuminators
- Vandal-Proof IK10-Rated Housing
- Power over Ethernet
- ONVIF Compliant
- 1.3 Mp CMOS sensor allows capture of sharp, clear images free of the blooming effect
- Supports real-time H.264 and MJPEG compression (dual codec) for effective bandwidth utilization
- Maximum frame rate of 30 fps at a resolution of 1280 x 1024
- Removable IR-cut filter for day and night functionality
- Built-in IR illuminators deliver clear, detailed images up to 196.85" (5m) in low-light surveillance installations
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE allows both data and electrical power to be transmitted via a single cable
- Triple-window video motion detection allows you to customize motion detection settings to monitor specific areas
- Audio input via a built-in microphone allows you to listen in on the activities in the surveillance area
- Built-in microSD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage
- Vandal-proof IK10-rated housing resists damage caused by acts of vandalism
- LED indicator for system power and status
- ONVIF compliant for easy integration with third party devices
- Compact 4" dome allows installation in areas with space constraints