VIVOTEK FD8134V is an easy-to-use fixed dome network camera specifically designed for indoor/outdoor security applications with a compact, stylish vandal-proof exterior. Equipped with a 1MP sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1280x800 at 30 fps, users need look no further for an all-in-one camera capable of capturing high quality, high resolution video.
The FD88134V supports the industry-standard H.264 compression technology, drastically reducing file sizes and conserving valuable network bandwidth. With MPEG-4 and MJPEG compatibility also included, video streams can also be transmitted in any of these formats for versatile applications. The streams can also be individually configured to meet different constraints, thereby further reducing bandwidth and storage requirements. Users can thus receive multiple streamssimultaneously in different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for viewing on different platforms.
Its IP66-rated housing protects the camera body against rain and dust and ensures operation under poor weather conditions. Furthermore, the metal vandal-proofhousing effectively provides robust protection from vandalism. Also included are a number of advanced features standard on VIVOTEK cameras, including tamper detection, MicroSD/SDHC card slot, 802.3af compliant PoE, removable IR-cut filterand built-in IR illuminators, and VIVOTEK's 32-channel recording software. With all of these capabilities, the FD8134V presents the best value in IP surveillance for indoor/outdoor applications.
- Easy and Flexible Installation
- Compact and Attractive ID Design
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor in 1280 X 800 resolution
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, effective up to 10 Meters
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Vandal-proof and Weather-proof IP66 rated Housing
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- 3-axis Mechanical Design for Ceiling/Wall Mount Installation