The PL200M is the next generation of Speco Technologies’ commercial amplifiers. This advanced unit features matrix technology, letting you route up to 5 separate inputs to 4 distinct zones. This allows you to simultaneously play a different source in each zone. Assigning a source to a zone is as easy as pressing a button, and each source has its own separate gain, treble, bass and volume controls. Three of the inputs feature a unique universal plug allowing for flexibility of connecting either an XLR or a 1/4” plug into the same input. Ideal for offices, hospitality, hotels and more.
- Simultaneous playback of up to 5 sources into up to 4 zones
- Telephone paging function and monitor output for a limited music-on-hold function
- Microphone 1 priority with VOX mute function
- Intelligent cooling fan
- RoHS compliant
- Separate controls (gain, bass, treble, volume) and mute for each source
- Separate volume control & LED level indication for each zone
- 19” rack mount design with built-in handles (3U)
- 3 XLR / ¼” combination inputs with phantom, mic or line level selection switch / 2 RCA inputs
- 4 sets of 4 Ohms / 8 Ohms / 25/70V outputs
- 40W RMS power output per zone for 160W RMS total
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 17kHz (±3dB)
- Dimensions: 19” (W) x 5.2” (H) x 12.2” (D)
- Weight: 33.3 lbs.