SUD-2081 is a high resolution varifocal UTP dome camera that is equipped with both Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) and analog BNC video outputs. The UTP signal can be used with Samsung’s multi-camera UTP power supply for single cable installations, but it also is compatible with NVT and Nitek products. With UTP, cameras can be located up to 3000 feet away without fear of ground loops, and the signal is transmitted via CAT-5 cable. This camera is equipped with a 3.9x varifocal lens, true day & night capability with ICR, and motion detection.
- High resolution of 600TV lines (Color), 700TV lines (B/W)
- Min. illumination 0.15Lux@F1.2 (Color), 0.001Lux (B/W)
- 3.6x varifocal lens (2.8 ~ 10mm)
- True Day & Night (ICR), MD, SSNRIII
- Built-in UTP TX, Coax : Pelco-C (Coaxitron), RS-485, 28V AC, 24V AC, 12V DC