The SPE-1600R is an expandable encoder rack for the SPE-400B 4 channel encoder blades. Each rack can hold up to 4 encoder blades allowing for a maximum of 16 Channels per rack. This system is a cost effective way to create the perfect hybrid solution utilizing existing analog cameras and putting them onto an IP network. These encoders allow each channel to transmit video real-time at 4CIF resolution and includes a multi-streaming feature giving the user a host of viewing and recording options. Itís multiple codec (H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG) function gives the system the flexibility to operate in any network environment.
- Max. 30(25)fps at 4CIF resolution
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG multiple codec
- Multiple streaming simultaneously
- SPE-1600R : extension rack, 4 slots for SPE-400B
- ONVIF standard protocol support