The SLI080 is designed to optimize night performance of CCTV or network cameras for low light installations up to 300m. The adjustable-diffuser technology ensures even light distribution across the entire field of view. Operators are allowed to adjust the sensitivity and IR power according to the ambient illumination.
Traffic LRP/ANPR, Railway/subway systems, Ports/coasts, Prisons/borders/military bases, Squares/plazas, and any large open or indoor space requiring covert surveillance.
• Long Life, Real Savings
The SLI080 incorporates the advanced EnduraLight™ technology, using constant LED current circuit design, top-tier OSRAM LEDs, and the innovative fin-array heat spreaders to deliver durable, steady output over its service life for more than 100,000 hours at the operating temperature of 60°C. Should any LEDs fail, a failure indication alarm will notify the operators.
• Even Light Distribution by Adjustable Diffuser
To ensure nothing is missed in security surveillance, even illumination is needed. It frees images from over exposure and hot spots and thus ensures even light distribution across the entire field of view. With industry-leading LumiiFlex™ 5-step adjustable diffuser technology, operators can easily adjust the illumination until even light intensity is achieved. This proprietary design offers operators more flexibility.
• Shutter Synchronization, Energy Efficient
Specifically designed for traffic applications, the SLI080 is capable of synchronizing its LED pulse with the camera's shutter speed to boost light intensity for better LPR/ANPR results while reducing power consumption up to 80%.
• Remote Adjustment of IR Power and Sensitivity
Operators can adjust the photocell sensitivity according to the illumination of specific areas. This prevents the LED from switching on/off in marginal light conditions. IR power adjustment can also be made according to the distances or ambient temperatures. The SLI080 supports RS-485 remote control so that operators can conveniently make the adjustments on a remote site.
• Expandable Connection
The SLI080 supports daisy chain connections to expand the illuminator installation. Operators can easily connect multiple LED illuminators in series to increase the view range.
- Intelligent High Powered 850nm IR Illuminator
- Max Infrared Illumination Range 300m (984ft)
- Externally Adjustable Optical diffusion (SLI08010D Beam Pattern: 10º-50º)
- High Efficiency Surface Mount IR LED delivers extended quality operation with advanced circuitry
- Integrated Alarm Output 1 for Day/Night Camera Mode Control, Alarm Output 2 LED Failure Detection
- Adjustable Sensitivity and Adjustable IR Power from 20-100%
- Telemetry RS-485 Control: IR ON/OFF (PC Software available)
- Power Saving Features such as up to 80% using Shutter Sync.
- Automatic IR ON/OFF with photo-sensor
- Features a 3 meter waterproof cable for power input/RS485/LEDs failure status
- All Black Color - Construction: Main Rugged Aluminum Enclosure, Front Cover: High Efficiency IR Transmission Polycarbonate
- Input Voltage 12VDC/24VAC (50/60Hz) ±10% / Power Consumption 55W (Max.)
- Environmental Operating Temperature -50 ~ +60ºC (-58ºF ~ 140 ºF) and Operating Humidity 90% MAX
- Rugged Outdoor Ready IP68 Waterproof/weatherproof construction
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 233 x 310 x 167 mm (9.17”x 12.2” x 6.57”)
- Weight (tentative) 5.6Kg (12.3lb)
Video Sync. Cable
(SAL087) 1M waterproof cable for telemetry IR ON/OFF control and video input
D/N Status Cable
(SAL086) 1M waterproof cable for day/night status output
PSU for mains
(SAL085) Mains power adaptor, AC100-240V to DC12V
L-Type Wall Mount Bracket
Single L-type wall mount: SAL081
Dual L-type wall mount: SAL082
Pole Mount Bracket
Single pole mount: SAL083, SAL081+SAL083
Dual pole mount: SAL082+SAL083
Corner Mount Bracket
Single corner mount: SAL084, SAL081+SAL084
Dual corner mount: SAL082+SAL084