Luxriot Basic 4ch VMS Video Management Software is an open architecture Video Management System, which supports up to 4 cameras and 1 remote connection. It offers DATA MINING with smart search filters for all Analytics, and has the capability as an add-on feature to analyze the data, such as objects, colors, camera tamper detection and more. It includes web access from IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari browsers, and mobile access for iPhone and Android devices.
This DVR software includes full, time-lapse, motion-controlled, and scheduler-controlled recording options. It also comes with two-way audio support and allows for video, and audio recordings to be played back, and remotely, or locally exported. Additionally, with PTZ control and multiple monitor support, the Luxriot Basic 4ch VMS Video Management Software is a great solution for better managing your surveillance system.
- Video Analytics with Data Mining Filters
- Both ONVIF and PSIA support
- iPhone and Android client
- Multicast support
- Two-way audio with recording
- Easy to use Digital Watermarking
- PTZ Joysticks and Keyboards support
- Luxriot1 API/SDK (Client Kit)
- License Plate Recognition
- Rich web application
- Generic RTSP devices support
- Free software updates for life.
- Client Server Architecture: allows to build hybrid scalable solutions
- H.264/MJPEG/MPEG4 Compressions: helps to reduce bandwidth
- Smart Search Filters: offers data mining for all analytics
- Mobile Access: for iPhone and Android devices