The IQinVision IQaccess Remote Monitoring Software turns any IQeye camera into a basic access control system or remote attendant/notification system. Whenever IQaccess is triggered, a video alert window pops up in every IQaccess enabled PC and lets the first responder open the door, activate the alarm, turn on the lights or control any other device you may have connected
to your IQeye camera’s relay output.
The IQaccess is simple to install and operate - simply upgrade your IQeye camera, install the client software, register the cameras and you are done! You can even have IQaccess trigger your home PC.
IQaccess is perfect as a notification tool to alert the staff when a client or customer is waiting or is somewhere they shouldn't be. It's also a perfect tool for verifying who is at the door before letting them in. It is ideal for applications such as retail shops, healthcare facilities and campuses, hotel front desk area, corporate offices, and educational facilities.
- Field upgradeable
- Up to 8 local or remote users
- Free downloadable client software
- Supports after-hours scheduling
- Password protected for enhanced security
- Triggered by external device or on-camera motion detection
- Low processing requirement
- Works seamlessly with NVRs and IQrecorder
- Operating System: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or above CPU
- RAM: Minimum of 512 MB
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 GB
- Network Interface: 10/100-BaseT