More Quality and More Quantity
Use the cleverly designed HD - SDI video capture card from GeoVision to send and store video footage on your computer. Featuring an innovative high definition video compression, the GV-SDI-204 can compress high resolution files to give you more storage space without altering your video footage. Save on the cost of space and get bigger and better pictures.
Zoom in to pictures confidently and avoid overlooking important details. With a resolution of 1080p, the GV-SDI-204 allows you to enlarge pictures and examine distinct details without compromising the integrity of your image. Eliminate fuzzy video footage and get sharp, sterling pictures you can rely on.
Featuring Real Time, the GV-SDI-204 gives you the preferred choice for capturing video. Having a low number of frames (pictures) per second creates jerky movements and motion blur that can distort your video footage. At 30 frames per second, Real Time gives you the cleanest and smoothest flow of motion available.
The GV-SDI-204 is efficient, resilient and reliable. Make significant improvements to your surveillance footage with advanced features including:
- Input Type: BNC
- Video Input: 4 Cameras
- Interface: PCI-Express
- Resolution: 1080p Resolution
- Real Time, 30 FPS
- Video Compression Format: H.264 and Geo MPEG4
- Stack up to 4 GeoVision SDI cards for a total of 16 channels
- 4 Channels
- PCI-Express Interface
- 1080p Resolution
- Real Time, 30 FPS
- H.264 and Geo MPEG4 Video Compression Format
|Video Input||4 Cams|
|Recording Rate and Display Rate||1080P||NTSC||120 fps|
|Video Resolution||H/W||1080P||1920 x 1080|
|720P||1280 x 720|
|1080i||1920 x 1080|
|S/W||1080P||960 x 540, 480 x 270|
|720P||640 x 360|
|1080i||960 x 540, 480 x 270|
|Video Compression Format||S/W||Geo MPEG4, Geo H264|
|Bit Rate Range||10 M ~ 20 M|
|GV-Net I/O Card Support||Yes (Note 4)|
|GV-Multi Quad Card Support||No|
|GV-Loop Through Card Support||No|
|Dimensions(W x H)||158 x 111 mm / 6.22 x 4.37 in|
1. Up to four GV-SDI-204 Cards can be connected. GV-SDI-204 Cards can also be installed with other types of GV-Video Capture Cards including GV-900A, GV-800B, GV-650B, GV-600B, GV-1480A / 1240A / 1120A Combo Cards, GV-1480B / 1240B / 1120B Combo Cards, GV-4008 and GV-5016, but the total number of channels cannot exceed 32 channels.
2. GV-SDI-204 is currently not compatible with VIA series and ATI series chipset motherboards.
3. GV-SDI-204 does not support the TV-Out function.
4. To work together with GV-SDI-204, GV-NET/IO Card V3.1 must be set in the I/O Box Mode and connected to the PC through USB or DB9.
5. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|OS Supported||32-bit||Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / Server 2008|
|64-bit||Windows 7 / 8 / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2012|
|CPU||GV-SDI-204||Core 2 Duo E4400, 2.00 GHz|
|GV-SDI-204 x 2||Core 2 Quad Q9400, 2.66 GHz|
|GV-SDI-204 x 3||Core i3-2130, 3.40 GHz|
|GV-SDI-204 x 4||Core i3-2130, 3.40 GHz|
|RAM||GV-SDI-204||2 x 1 GB Dual Channels|
|GV-SDI-204 x 4|
|GV-SDI-204 x 4||2 TB|
|Graphic Card||AGP or PCI-Express, 800 x 600 (1280 x 1024 recommended),|