Video recording, web/mobile client hosting, and local live video display from the same desktop appliance. Available in hybrid NVR (analog and IP cameras) and IP NVR (IP cameras) models.
Up to 32 Cameras Per Appliance
Up to 16 analog and up to 16 IP cameras per appliance. Compatible with nearly 1,500 IP camera models. Continuously record up to 100Mbps of video. Use the configuration calculator to find the perfect exacqVision appliance for your application.
Powerful, Easy-to-Use VMS Included
- Powerful, pre-loaded with exacqVision Start VMS software that does the following:
- Auto detects IP cameras for quick, simple setup
- Easily add additional IP cameras - up to 16 total
- Continuous motion, time or alarm-based recording configurable per camera
- Search recorded video with a timeline search or graphical thumbnail search, playback multiple cameras simultaneously
- Easily control PTZ cameras
- Export audio, video and pictures to be easily e-mailed or saved
- View an instant replay of video from any camera with exacqReplay
Local, Remote, Web, Mobile User Interfaces
Access live and recorded video on multiple client PCs with free Windows, Mac or Linux client application. The exacqVision web server application is pre-installed on the appliance to access video through web browser or free exacq Mobile iPhone/iPad and Andriod apps.
Optional Input/Output Module
Add trigger inputs and outputs with an optional external USB I/O module.
3-Year Warranty and SSA
3-year hardware warranty and Software Subscription Agreement (SSA) included. Update client, appliance and web server software with the latest exacqVision software features at no additional cost during the 3-year SSA period.