The exacqVision IP Camera NVR (Network Video Recorder) Server is a system that provides recording of today's latest IP video surveillance cameras utilizing a low-cost, space-saving desktop chassis. The powerful, yet easy-to-operate client interface installs on any standard computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X and connects to multiple exacqVision servers creating a virtually unlimited amount of cameras and protection. Video from all exacqVision systems can also be accessed with web browsers ad mobile devices. Each Desktop IP Camera NVR Server can be easily expanded from 1 to upto 64 IP Cameras.
Desktop IP Server, dual Gb NIC, DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort (2 max. simultaneous), DVD, RS-232/485 serial port, Win 7 64 bit or Ubuntu 10.04 linux, keyboard and mouse, exacqVision Professional client and server software pre-installed, 3 year warranty and software updates.
- Expandable Up to 64 IP Cameras - Cost-effective solution providing complete control for multiple servers simultaneously. Each server is expandable from 1 to 64 IP cameras. Simply add additional IP licenses for a low cost.
- Pre-Configured with Intuitive exacqVision Software - Powerful yet easy-to-use exacqVision VMS client interface operates on Windows, Linux and Macintosh
- Easy-to-Use Functionality - Quickly search for single or multi-camera video and export to CD, DVD, flash drives or hard drives. Digital PTZ functionality is available on all cameras in live and recorded mode.
- Windows or Ubuntu Linux Operating Systems on Solid-State Drive - Pre-installed to operate on a separate, highly reliable solid-state drive for immediate plug-and-play operation
- Intel Core Family Processor on Board - Provides the highest performance with little power consumption and heat generation
- 3-Year Hardware Warranty, 3-Year Software Subscription Agreement - Receive quarterly software updates for all the latest advancements as they are released along with access to technical support. IP Camera licenses never expire.
- Included Mobile App - Manage and monitor video remotely at any time by downloading the exacq mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Space-Saving Chassis - Compact, sturdy chassis easily fits on top of a desk.
Camera, Alarm & Audio Settings : Desktop
- IP Cameras : Expandable up to 64 cameras per server (data rate dependent)
- IP Camera Frame Rate : Camera dependent
- Serial Connection : RS-232 port
- Alarm Inputs : 0
- Alarm Outputs : 0
- Audio Inputs : 0
- Audio Outputs : 1
Storage & Memory : Desktop
- RAM : 2 GB (standard), 4 GB (optional)
- Drive Bays : 2
- Storage Maximum (Internal) : 4 TB
- Drive Configuration : N/A
- NIC : 2 (standard), 4 (optional)
- USB2 Ports : 8 x USB 2.0
- Monitor Output : 1 DVI-A, 1 DVI-D, 1 Display Port, maximum 2 simultaneous monitors
- Processor : Intel® i3 (standard), Intel® i5 (optional)
- Keyboard & Mouse : Included
- DVD/CD RW : Included
- Operating System : Windows 7 Pro or Server 2008 on 30 GB HDD Partition or Linux Ubuntu 10.04 (kernel 3.0) embedded on 4GB flash drive
- VMS Server Support : exacqVision Professional (standard), exacqVision Enterprise Server (optional)
- Compatible Client Operating System : Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003/2008 32-bit or 64-bit Linux (Ubuntu) Mac OS X
- Regulatory : CE (Class A), FCC (Class A), UL Listed
- Warranty : 3 years, parts & labor plus 3 years SSA included
- Dimensions (lxwxh) :
- 15.675 x 13 x 5.375 in
- 39.7 x 33.1 x 14.6 in
- Weight :
- 18.5 – 22 lbs.
- 8.4 – 10 kg
- Operating Temperature : 40° – 95°F (4.5° – 35°C)
- Relative Humidity : 5 – 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Input Voltage : 120/240 VAC auto-sensing
- Power Consumption : <250 Watts (150 watts typical)
- Power Cables : North America (standard), UK & EU (optional)