The exacqVision ® 4U Rackmount IP Servers provides complete video management utilizing the latest IP video surveillance cameras on a highly-configurable 4U enterprise-class chassis. The powerful, yet easy-to-operate client user interface installs on any standard computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS X and connects to multiple exacqVision servers creating a virtually unlimited amount of cameras and protection. Video from all exacqVision systems can also be accessed with web browsers and mobile devices.
Each 4U Rackmount IP Camera NVR server can be easily expanded from 1 to up to 64 IP cameras. The RAID 5 option provides additional storage security.
4U IP Server, dual Gb NIC, DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort (2 max. simultaneous), DVD, RS-232/485 serial port, Win 7 64 bit or Ubuntu 10.04 linux, keyboard and mouse, exacqVision Professional client and server software pre-installed, 3 year warranty and software updates.
Stand-alone or Enterprise
- Each server expandable from 1 to 64 IP cameras
- Simple and cost-effective to add additional IP camera licenses.
- Common client simultaneously connects to unlimited exacqVision servers to create scalable networks.
- From 1.5 TB to 16.0 TB storage on one server
- RAID 5 Option (with up to 14TB storage available)
- Supports latest IP camera technology including megapixel cameras, H.264 and analytics.
- Supports IP cameras and encoders from multiple manufacturers.
- Integration with leading access control systems.
Intuitive exacqVision Software
- User interface requires little to no training.
- Multi-monitor client display. Drag and drop cameras between monitors.
- Graphical search display for all cameras, events and recorded audio.
- Multi-camera playback and export.
- Digital PTZ functionality on all cameras in live and recorded mode.
- Powerful video and audio export features.
- Definable user permissions and privileges.
- Access video with web browsers and mobile devices with internet access.
- Apple iPhone & iPad app available
- Server software runs on Windows or Linux
- Client software freely available for Windows, Linux & Mac OS X
- Up to 16TB storage on one server.
- Powerful Integration
- Intuitive exacqVision Software
- Requires little to no training.
|IP CAMERA INPUTS||Up to 64 per server|
|RECORDING RESOLUTION||Up to 5 megapixel (camera dependent)|
|FRAME RATE||Camera dependent|
|COMPRESSION||H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG (camera dependent)|
|SERIAL CONNECTIONS||1 serial port|
|NIC||1Gbit 1000Base T RJ-45 (2nd NIC optional)|
|USB2 PORTS||8 (2 front, 6 rear)|
|HARD DRIVE STORAGE||Enterprise Class (see model numbers), up to 16 TB, standard, RAID5 storage (up to 14 TB available)|
|VGA OUTPUT||Dual VGA outputs, 1 DVI-D and 1 VGA (DB15)|
|KEYBOARD & MOUSE||Included|
|DVD/CD RW||Included (front panel access)|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows XP Pro, Windows Server 2003, Linux|
|COMPATIBLE CLIENT OS||Windows, Linux, Mac OS X|
|REGULATORY||CE (Class A), FCC (Class A)|
|WARRANTY||3 years, parts and labor|
|DIMENSIONS (LxWxH)||4U /28 x 19 x 7 in. / 71.7 x 48.3 x 17.8 cm|
|WEIGHT||31.7 - 35.1 lbs. / 13 - 14.6 kg|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||40 - 95° F / 4.5 - 35° C|
|RELATIVE HUMIDITY||5-95% RH (non-condensing)|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||120/240 VAC auto-sensing|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||<500 watts|
|Configurable||extra drives, extra network ports.|