Rackmount 2U server with 8 IP licenses, 16 looped analog inputs, 480FPS, 2 multiplexed monitor outputs, RS-232/485 serial port, 16 alarm inputs, 16 alarm outputs, 4 audio inputs, dual Gb NIC, DVI-I, DVI-D, DisplayPort (2 max. simultaneous), RAID 5, DVD, Win 7 64 bit or Ubuntu 10.04 linux on 60GB SSD, redundant power supplies, keyboard and mouse, exacqvision Professional client and server software pre-installed, 3 year warranty and software updates.
The exacqVision® Z-Series IP & Hybrid Servers are designed to meet the performance and storage requirements of enterprise video surveillance deployments.
Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® processors, multi-NICs, redundant power supplies, and hardware RAID are all standard. Front-accessible hot-swappable hard drive storage ensures always-on recording, and provides for future storage expandability. Enterprise-class hard drives ensure maximum reliability and speed.
All Z-Series Servers come with the operating system and the exacqVision application pre-configured on a solid-state drive, for plug-and-play operation.
All Z-Series Servers include 8 IP camera licenses standard. Up to 128 IP cameras can be licensed per Z-Series server.
All Z-Series Servers include 3 years hardware warranty and 3 years of complete software updates
- True Hybrid - Seamlessly integrate your existing analog and IP cameras on an enterprise class server for centralized management. Includes up to 64 analog cameras and up to 128 IP cameras per server.
- 8 IP Camera Licenses Included - Cost-effective solution providing complete control for multiple servers simultaneously
- Pre-Configured Video Management System (VMS) Software & Operating System - Powerful yet easy-to-use exacqVision VMS client interface operates on Windows, Linux and Macintosh
- Windows or Ubuntu Linux Operating System on Solid-State Drive -Pre-installed to operate on a separate, highly reliable solid-state drive for immediate plug-and-play operation
- RAID-5/RAID-6 Video Surveillance Network Servers - Enterprise-class hard drives protect data and reduce the risk of disk drive failures
- Two Redundant Power Supplies - Ensures maximum reliability for always-on recording
- Intel Core or Xeon Family Processor on Board - Provides the highest performance with little power consumption and heat generation
- 3-Year Hardware Warranty, 3-Year Software Subscription Agreement -Receive quarterly software updates for all the latest advancements as they are released along with access to technical support. IP Camera licenses never expire.
- Professional Chassis - Sturdy, stackable and enterprise-class chassis for high-density camera counts and storage
- Included Mobile App - Manage and monitor video remotely at any time by downloading the exacq mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Camera, Alarm & Audio Settings : 2U
- IP Cameras : 8 IP licenses included, Expandable up to 128 (data rate dependent)
- IP Compression Format : Camera dependent
- Analog Inputs : 16 (looping) 32 (non-looping) BNC
- Analog Outputs : 2 BNC
- Analog Compression : H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG
- Analog Frame Rate (NTSC) : 480/960
- Analog Frame Rate (PAL) : 400/800
- Serial Connections : RS-232 & RS-485 (PTZ)
- Alarm Inputs : 16 TTL
- Alarm Outputs : 16
- Audio Inputs : 4
- Audio Outputs : 1
Storage & Memory :
- RAM : 4 GB
- Drive Bays : 8
- Storage Maximum (Internal) : 16 TB
- Drive Configuration : RAID-5
- NIC : 2 (standard)
- USB2 Ports : 8 x USB 2.0
- VGA Output : 1 VGA + 2 HDMI 1.4 (including HDMI-DVI-D converter), maximum 2 simultaneous monitors
- Processor : Intel i7 (standard), Intel Xeon 3360 (optional)
- Keyboard & Mouse : Included
- Operating DVD/CD RW : Included
- Watchdog Timer : Included
- Server Operating System : Windows Pro 7 installed on 40 GB SSD/Linux Ubuntu 10.04 (kernel 3.0) embedded on 4GB flash drive
- VMS Software Included : exacqVision Professional (standard), exacqVision Enterprise (optional)
- Compatible Client Operating Systems : Windows 7 Pro Server 2003/2008 32-bit or 64-bit Linux (Ubuntu) Mac OS X
- Regulatory : CE (Class A), FCC (Class A)
- Warranty : 3 years, parts & labor plus 3 years SSA included
- Dimensions (l x w x h):
- 27 x 16.875 x 3.5 in
- 68.6 x 42.9 x 8.9 cm
- Operating Temperature : 40° – 95°F (4.5° – 35°C)
- Relative Humidity : 5 – 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Input Voltage : 120/240 VAC auto-sensing
- Power Consumption : <250 Watts (150 Watts typical)