Rackmount 1.5U server, 16 analog inputs, 480FPS, RS-232/485 serial port, 1 monitor output, 4 alarm inputs, 2 alarm outputs, 4 audio inputs, dual Gb NIC, Intel Atom CPU, 1 DVI-I + 1 VGA monitor outputs, DVD, Ubuntu 10.04 linux, keyboard and mouse, exacqvision PRO client and server software pre-installed, 3 year warranty and software updates. Rack mount kit included.
- True Hybrid - Seamlessly integrate your existing analog and IP cameras from leading camera manufacturers. Includes 8 or 16 analog inputs and up to 16 IP cameras with exacqVision Start and up to 24 IP cameras with exacqVision Professional.
- Enterprise Class Storage - Up to 2 TB storage on two front-loading, removable enterprise-class disk drives.
- Energy Efficient - Reduced energy footprint and lower lifetime operating cost through energy efficient, cool operation design. Thermally-optimized chassis ensures cool operation and high reliability.
- Intel Family Processor on Board - The Intel® family processor provides high performance with little power consumption and heat generation.
- Pre-Configured Video Management System (VMS) Software & Operating System - Powerful yet easy-to-use exacqVision VMS client interface operates on Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
- 3-Year Hardware Warranty, 3-Year Software Subscription Agreement - Receive quarterly software updates for all the latest advancements as they are released along with access to technical support. IP camera licenses never expire.
- Compact Chassis - Professional, compact chassis can be used in tight spaces, under the counter or in professional IT racks. Stack units for high camera counts.
- Included Mobile App - Manage and monitor video remotely at any time by downloading the exacq mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices (requires the i3 processor performance option or an external mobile app server).