Rackmount 1.5U server, 8 looped analog inputs, 240FPS, RS-232/485 serial port, 1 multiplexed monitor output, 4 alarm inputs, 2 alarm outputs, 4 audio inputs, dual Gb NIC, Intel Atom CPU, 1 DVI-I + 1 VGA monitor outputs, removable hard drives, Ubuntu 10.04 linux, keyboard and mouse, exacqvision START client and server software pre-installed, 3 year warranty and software updates. Rack mount kit included.
ExacqVision Start VMS combines the ease-of-use of exacqVision with the essential features necessary for low-cost video surveillance. exacqVision Start is ideal for stand-alone IP and Analog videosurveillance needs. Up to 32 cameras (IP + Analog) can be connected. Multiple users can be connected simultaneously.
Powerful exacqVision client enables multiple-monitor operation, and is available in Windows, Mac and Linux versions. POS & ATM connectivity included for easy searching and retrieval of transactional-based video. exacqVision Web Service compatible - view, search, and playback video via Web Browser and via exacq Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android.
exacqVision Start is available pre-configured on EL-Series IP and Hybrid appliances for easy, out-of-the-box deployment.
- High Reliability Fully functional Linux OS on a solid-state drive ensures unit keeps functioning and alerts you of hard drive failures.
- 8 and 16-input Versions Available as 8-inputs with loop-thru, or 16-inputs no loop-thru.
- High Frame Rate @ D1/4CIF - 480 ips NTSC/400ips PAL D1 resolution across all analog cameras on the EL-S/SR 16, and 240/200ips D1 resolution across all analog cameras on the EL-S/SR 8. CIF and 2CIF resolutions also available.
- Efficient File Size - Uses leading-edge H.264 video compression on all analog channels.
- True Hybrid Any combination of analog and IP cameras from all of the leading IP camera vendors. Standard resolution or megapixel, even the latest H.264 compression IP cameras. Use existing analog cameras today, add up to 24 IP cameras.
- Compact Chassis 1.5U Rackmount professional chassis can be used in tight spaces, under the counter, equipment cabinets, or in professional IT racks. Stack units for high-density camera counts.
- Built-in DVD/CD-RW drive easily export video clips to a CD/DVD-RW drive, USB flash drives, or other media.
- High Energy Efficiency Reduced energy footprint and lower lifetime operating cost through energy efficient design. Thermally-optimized chassis ensures cool operation and high reliability.
- Low Cost some of the least expensive, true hybrid systems to purchase and operate on the market today.
- High Performance Optimized application for the latest Intel Atom(TM) and Intel Core(TM) i3 microprocessors, providing high performance with low power consumption and heat generation.
- Intuitive exacqVision Software - All of the features of exacqVision are available on all EL-Series products. Use as inexpensive stand-alone systems, or as part of a large enterprise systems. EL-Series Hybrid Appliances are available with either exacqVision Pro or exacqVision Start VMS.
- Cross-Platform Client View, search and administer with the exacqVision client software on Windows, Linux and Macintosh computers!
- Mobile Access
- Access video with web browsers and mobile devices with internet access.
- exacq Mobile Apple iPhone and iPad(TM) app available
- Up to 32 cameras (IP + Analog)
- Up to 12 concurrent users
- Automatic camera detection
- Multiple-monitor capable
- Windows, Mac and Linux
- Multi-camera playback and export
- Graphical Search
- Event Search and Event Monitoring
|Up to 32 cameras (IP + Analog)|
|Automatic IP Camera Discovery|
|Support for hundreds of IP cameras|
|PTZ Control & Presets|
|Digital PTZ Control & Presets|
|exacqVision Start Client|
|Available in Windows, Mac, and Linux|
|Single, easy-to-use management interface|
|Video Wall Display|
|Up to 12 concurrent users|
|Event-driven video switching|
|Event linking on discrete inputs|
|Multiple viewing modes, including support for HD aspect ratios|
|Search and Playback|
|Graphical search view|
|Multi-camera playback and export|
|Event Search & Event Monitor|
|POS & ATM Serial Text Search|
|Exacq Replay instant replay on any live camera|
|Camera inputs:||Up to 32 camera inputs total, IP + Analog|
|Recording Resolution:||Up to 10 Megapixel, camera dependent|
|Frame Rate:||Camera dependent|
|Compression Formats:||H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG, camera dependent|
|Simultaneous Server Connections||1|
|Simultaneous Client Connections||12|