|Rackmount 1.5U server, 8 looped analog inputs, 240FPS, RS-232/485 serial port, 1 multiplexed monitor output, 4 alarm inputs, 2 alarm outputs, 4 audio inputs, dual Gb NIC, i3 CPU, 1 DVI-I monitor output, removable hard drives, Ubuntu 10.04 linux, keyboard and mouse, exacqvision START client and server software pre-installed, 3 year warranty and software updates. Rack mount kit included.
- True Hybrid - Seamlessly integrate your existing analog and IP cameras from leading camera manufacturers. Includes 8 or 16 analog inputs and up to 16 IP cameras with exacqVision Start and up to 24 IP cameras with exacqVision Professional.
- Enterprise Class Storage - Up to 4TB storage on two front-loading, removable enterprise-class disk drives.
- High Frame Rate - 240/200 ips D1 resolution across all cameras on the EL-SR 8 and 480 ipd NTSC/400 ips PAL D1 resolution across all cameras on the EL-SR 16.
- Energy Efficient - Reduced energy footprint and lower lifetime operating cost through energy efficient, cool operation design. Thermally-optimized chassis ensures cool operation and high reliability.
- Complete Solution - The ELX features an Intel i3 processor to handle server, client and web service applications all from the same unit.
- Pre-Configured Video Management System (VMS) Software & Operating System - Powerful yet easy-to-use exacqVision VMS client interface operates on Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
- 3-Year Hardware Warranty, 3-Year Software Subscription Agreement - Receive quarterly software updates for all the latest advancements as they are released along with access to technical support. IP camera licenses never expire.
- Compact Chassis - Professional, compact chassis with optional rackmount kit (1.5U). Stack units for high camera counts.
- Included Mobile App - Manage and monitor video remotely at any time by downloading the exacq mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Camera, Alarm & Audio Settings
- IP Camera Inputs: Up to 16 (exacqVision Start) or 24 (exacqVision Pro)
- IP Compression Format: H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG, Camera dependent
- Analog Inputs: 8/16
- Analog Compression Format: H.264/MJPEG
- Analog Frame Rate (NTSC): 240/480
- Analog Frame Rate (PAL): 200/400
- Serial Connections: 2
- Alarm Inputs: 4 TTL
- Alarm Outputs: 2 TTL, 1 Relay
- Audio Inputs: 4
- Audio Outputs: 1
- Video Ouputs: 1 spot
Storage & Memory
- RAM: 2 GB
- Drive Bays: 2
- Storage Maximum (Internal): 4 TB
- NIC: 2x1Gb
- USB2 Ports: 6 x USB 2.0 (2 front, 4 rear)
- Monitor Output: 1 DVI-I
- Processor: Intel i3
- Keyboard & Mouse: Included
- DVD/CD RW: Included
- Watchdog Timer: Included
- Server Operating System: Linux Ubuntu 10.04 (kernel 3.0) installed on 4 GB flash drive
- VMS Software Included: exacqVision Start (standard), exacqVision Professional or Enterprise (optional)
- Compatible Client Operating Systems: Windows 32-bit, 64-bit, Mac OS X, Linux Ubuntu
- Regulatory: CE (Class A), FCC (Class A), UL-Listed
- Warranty: 3 years parts & labor, 3 years SSA
- Dimensions (l x w x h)
- 16.5” x 17” x 2.5” in
- 42 x 43.2 x 6.4 cm
- 12.5 – 14.5 lbs.
- 5.7 – 6.6 kg
- Operating Temperature: 40° – 95°F (4.5° – 35°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5 – 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Input Voltage: 120/240 VAC auto-sensing
- Power Consumption: 90W maximum