AXIS Q7436 Video Encoder Blade is a high-performance 6-channel blade for video encoder rack solutions, enabling a large number of analog cameras to be integrated into an IP-based, high-density video surveillance system. The video encoder blade fits perfectly into AXIS Q7920 Video Encoder Chassis, the industry’s highest-density encoder chassis with support for up to 84 analog cameras.
Outstanding video processing performance:
AXIS Q7436 is a full-featured video encoder solution offering outstanding video processing performance and great flexibility. It supports 60/50 (NTSC/PAL) frames per second, providing smooth video in high motion scenes. This also enables the user to more closely follow details and changes in the monitored area, which is of major importance in forensic work.
Coax PTZ Control:
AXIS Q7436 allows PTZ control over the coaxial cable, resulting in significant installation savings. In addition, the video encoder provides standard support for PTZ cameras using the serial ports.
Intelligent video capabilities:
The video encoder offers powerful event management capabilities with embedded intelligent features such as motion detection and active tampering alarm, in addition to AXIS Camera Application Platform applications.
- Outstanding video processing performance
- 60/50 fps support
- Coax PTZ control
- Intelligent video capabilities
- H.264 and Motion JPEG
- High-density video encoder solution
- Six configurable inputs/outputs for connections to external devices such as sensors and relays, enabling the system to receive and respond to alarms
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org) and cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com).
Weight: 303 g (0.6 lb)