Full-featured single channel solution:
AXIS Q7411 is a powerful, full-featured video encoder solution offering 60/50 (NTSC/PAL) frames per second. The support for 60/50 fps provides smooth video in high motion scenes. This also enables the user to more closely follow details and changes in the monitored area, which is of major importance in forensic work.
Coax PTZ Control:
AXIS Q7411 allows PTZ control over the coaxial cable, resulting in significant installation savings. In addition, the video encoder provides standard support for PTZ cameras using the serial ports.
Outstanding video processing capabilities:
The video encoder can deliver multiple, individually configurable video streams simultaneously at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL).
Reduced bandwidth and storage needs:
AXIS Q7411 offers the highly efficient H.264 video compression format both in Base and Main profile, with significant savings in bandwidth and storage. Motion JPEG is also supported for increased flexibility.
Intelligent video capabilities
AXIS Q7411 offers intelligent capabilities such as motion detection, active tampering alarm and audio detection. Other features include two-way audio and microSD/microSDHC memory.
- 60/50 fps support
- Outstanding video processing capabilities
- Coax PTZ Control
- AXIS Camera Application Platform
- Edge storage
- Power over Ethernet
- Height x Width x Length: 37 mm (1.5") x 109 mm (4.3") x 172 (6.8")
- Weight: 520 g (1.1 lb.)
- Four configurable inputs/outputs for connections to external devices such as sensors and relays, enabling the system to receive and respond to alarms
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
- Support for hosted video with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)