High performance, single channel solution:
Reduced bandwidth and storage needsAXIS Q7401 Video Encoder is a high performance, single channel solution that integrates an analog camera into an IP-based video surveillance system. With outstanding video processing capabilities, AXIS Q7401 delivers superb video quality and significant savings in bandwidth and storage.
AXIS Q7401 offers the highly efficient H.264 video compression, which drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is also supported for increased flexibility.
Full frame rate in all resolutions:
AXIS Q7401 can deliver multiple, individually configurable video streams simultaneously at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). This means that several video streams can be configured with different compression formats, resolutions and frame rates for different needs.
- Superb video quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Image setting adjustment
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Power over Ethernet
- Audio support
- Local storage
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, active tampering alarm and audio detection.
- External inputs and outputs that can be connected to devices such as sensors and relays, enabling the system to react to alarms and activate lights or open/close doors.
- Image setting adjustment to improve images before encoding takes place.
- Two-way audio support.
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for local storage.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection