- Operates in temperatures up to 75°C(167°F)
- Outdoor-ready, meet military standard
- HDTV 1080p and 20x optical zoom
- SFP slots for fiber, RJ45 connections
- I/O for alarm in/out
Mission-critical and wide area surveillance
AXIS Q6045-C PTZ Dome Camera provides the highest video quality and performance in environments such as deserts, where high ambient temperatures and solar radiation require cameras to operate in extreme heat. With HDTV 1080p and 20x optical zoom with autofocus, the outdoor-ready PTZ dome provides exceptional coverage of large areas and great details when zooming in. It is ideal for use at construction and open-pit mining sites, along pipelines, and for city surveillance.
Reliable operation in extreme heat
With a built-in active cooling system, AXIS Q6045-Ccan operate in temperatures up to 75°C (167°F). The dust- and waterproof camera is IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated and meets the tough military standard, MIL-STD-810G, ensuring reliable operation in harsh weather conditions such as sandstorms. Support for shock detection enables the camera to trigger an alarm if it has been hit.
Great detail with HDTV
AXIS Q6045-C has a wide horizontal viewing angle at 62.98° and twice the resolution of HDTV 720p. The camera’s 20x optical zoom, in combination with HDTV 1080p resolution, provides extremely detailed zoomed-in views, enabling, for instance, the license plate of a vehicle to be read some 275 m(900 ft.)away. AXIS Q6045-C offers the same video quality as AXIS Q6045-E.
The robust AXIS AXIS Q6045-C is designed for round-the-clock pan/tilt/zoom operation. It has a fast and precise pan/tilt response at 450° per second. It can be automatically directed to 256 preset positions using guard tour. AXIS Q6045-Ccan tilt 20º above the horizon, making it possible for the camera to see higher than its mounting position.
Flexible installation and easy integration
AXIS T8605 Media
The supplied media converter switch allows AXIS Q6045-Cto be connected in a daisy chain to the network using standard network or fiber optic cables that help lower the cost of installing the cameras over long distances. The media converter switch also enables the cameras to connect to external alarm devices via two configurable input/output ports, and to 12 V power.
AXIS Q6045-C comes with built-in basic analytics such as highlight compensation, object removed, fence detector, object counter and enter/exit detection. It also supports autotracking and Active Gatekeeper. With Active Gatekeeper, the camera can automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object. The camera also has substantial capacity for third-party intelligent video applications that are based on the AXIS Camera Application Platform.
- Day/night functionality for clear video even in low light conditions, and wide dynamic range for better visibility of objects in dark and light areas of a scene
- H.264 in Baseline and Main Profiles, and Motion JPEG
- Tour recording functionality enables easy setup of an automatic tour by allowing a device such as a joystick to be used to record an operator’s pan/tilt/zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. The tour can then be activated at a touch of a button or at a scheduled time.
- Edge storage with a built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org) and cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org).