Wide area coverage:
AXIS Q6045 is a top-of-the-line indoor PTZ dome, offering a rich viewing experience with HDTV 1080p, 20x optical zoom, and fast and precise pan/tilt performance for superb wide area coverage and great detail when zooming in. It is ideal for airports, train stations, arenas, shopping malls, warehouses and manufacturing facilities.
Endless 360° pan and high zoom, in combination with high resolution, enable AXIS Q6045 to monitor an extremely wide area and provide detailed surveillance at great distances. Supporting round-the-clock pan/tilt/zoom operation, the robust camera can be automatically directed to 256 preset positions using guard tour.
AXIS Q6045 has IP52-rated protection against dust and dripping water, and support for Power over Ethernet Plus (IEEE 802.3at) using the supplied High PoE midspan. The PTZ dome also has shock detection, which mechanically detects and triggers an alarm if the camera has been hit.
AXIS Q6045 comes with built-in video analytics such as highlight compensation (which masks bright lights for ease of viewing), object removed, fence detector, object counter, enter/exit detection, autotracking and Active Gatekeeper. The camera also has substantial capacity for third-party intelligent video applications.
Two-way audio and I/O:
With an optional multi-connector cable, AXIS Q6045 supports two-way audio, audio detection, input/output ports for connection to external devices and AC/DC power. The camera has a built-in memory card slot for local storage of recordings.
- HDTV 1080p and 20x optical zoom
- IP52-rated protection against dust and dripping water
- Shock detection
- Enhanced intelligent video
- Power over Ethernet Plus (IEEE 802.3at)
- Supports H.264 Main and Baseline Profiles, as well as Motion JPEG.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, autotracking and Active Gatekeeper.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection