For demanding outdoor video surveillance:
AXIS Q6044-C is an outdoor-ready PTZ dome network camera that provides reliable surveillance in environments such as deserts, where high ambient temperatures and solar radiation require cameras to operate in extreme heat. The camera enables exceptional coverage of large areas and great details with HDTV 720p and 30x optical zoom with autofocus. It is ideal for use at construction and open-pit mining sites, along pipelines, and for city surveillance.
Reliable operation in extreme heat:
With a built-in active cooling system, AXIS Q6044-Ccan operate in temperatures up to 75°C (167°F). The dust- and waterproof camera is IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated and meets the tough military standard, MIL-STD-810G, ensuring reliable operation in harsh weather conditions such as sandstorms. In windy conditions, the camera’s electronic image stabilization provides clearer, more useful video and helps reduce the size of video files, which leads to lower bandwidth and storage use. AXIS Q6044-C also supports automatic defog, which, when activated, automatically detects fog in the scene and digitally filters it out of view to provide clearer video. Support for shock detection enables the camera to trigger an alarm if it has been hit.
HDTV and 30x zoom:
AXIS Q6044-C offers a wide horizontal viewing angle at 62.9°. The camera’s 30x optical zoom, in combination with HDTV 720p resolution, provides detailed zoomed-in views, enabling, for instance, the license plate of a vehicle to be read some 245 m (800 ft.) away. For the corresponding video quality, seeAXIS Q6044-E.
The robust AXIS Q6044-C is designed for round-the-clock pan/tilt/zoom operation. It has a fast and precise pan/tilt response at 450° per second. It can be automatically directed to 256 preset positions using guard tour. AXIS Q6044-C can tilt 20º above the horizon, making it possible for the camera to see higher than its mounting position.
Support for Active Gatekeeper enables the camera to automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object. The camera also has substantial capacity for third-party intelligent video applications that are based on the AXIS Camera Application Platform.
Flexible installation and easy integration:
AXIS T8605 Media
The supplied media converter switch allows AXIS Q6044-Cto be connected in a daisy chain to the network using standard network or fiber optic cables that help lower the cost of installing the cameras over long distances. The media converter switch also enables the cameras to connect to external alarm devices via two configurable input/output ports, and to 12 V power.Features:
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org) and cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Operates in temperatures up to 75°C (167°F)
- Outdoor-ready, meet military standard
- HDTV 720p and 30x optical zoom
- SFP slots for fiber, RJ45 connections
- I/O for alarm in/out
- Day/night functionality for clear video even in low light conditions, and wide dynamic range for better visibility of objects in dark and light areas of a scene.
- H.264 in Baseline and Main Profiles, and Motion JPEG
- Multiple, individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Tour recording functionality enables easy setup of an automatic tour by allowing a device such as a joystick to be used to record an operator’s pan/tilt/zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. The tour can then be activated at a touch of a button or at a scheduled time.
- Edge storage with a built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection