Wide area coverage:
AXIS Q6044 is a top-of-the-line indoor PTZ dome, offering HDTV 720p, 30x optical zoom, and fast and precise pan/tilt performance for wide area coverage and great detail when zooming in. It is ideal for airports, train stations, arenas, shopping malls, warehouses and manufacturing facilities.
Supporting round-the-clock pan/tilt/zoom operation, the robust AXIS Q6044 can be automatically directed to 256 preset positions using guard tour. High zoom, in combination with HDTV resolution, enables the camera to provide detailed surveillance at great distances. The camera’s adjustable day/night functionali ty and high light sensitivity ensure high image quality even in low light conditions.
AXIS Q6044 has IP52-rated protection against dust and dripping water, and support for Power over Ethernet Plus (IEEE 802.3at) using the supplied High PoE midspan. The PTZ dome also has shock detection, which mechanically detects and triggers an alarm if the camera has been hit. In vibrating conditions, the camera’ s electronic image stabilization reduces the effects of camera vibrations on the view to deliver clearer video.
AXIS Q6044 snapshots: at left, wide view; at right, 30x zoom on people 38 m (125 ft.) away. Click to enlarge images.
AXIS Q6044’s built-in video analytics include Active Gatekeeper, which enables the camera to automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object. The camera also has substantial capacity for third-party intelligent video applications.
Two-way audio and I/O:
With an optional multi-connector cable, AXIS Q6044 supports two-way audio, audio detection, input/output ports for connection to external devices and AC/DC power. The camera has a built-in memory card slot for local storage of recordings.
- HDTV 720p and 30x optical zoom
- IP52-rated protection against dust and dripping water
- Shock detection
- Enhanced intelligent video
- Power over Ethernet Plus (IEEE 802.3at)
- Supports H.264 Main and Baseline Profiles, as well as Motion JPEG.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, autotracking and Active Gatekeeper.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
- Height x Width x Depth: 221 x 198 x 198 mm (8.7" x 7.8" x 7.8")
- Camera: 2.6 kg (5.7 lb.)
- Camera with drop-ceiling mount: 3.2 kg (7.1 lb.)