The indoor AXIS Q6035 PTZ Dome Network Camera provides high-definition surveillance of large areas and great details when zooming in. This high-speed PTZ dome offers a rich viewing experience, providing clear video of movements and sharp details for identification purposes. It is ideal for mission-critical surveillance at airports and casinos.
Ultimate video quality:
The HDTV 1080p complies with the SMPTE 274M standard regarding a 1920x1080 pixel resolution (twice the resolution of HDTV 720p), full frame rate at 25/30 frames per second, HDTV color fidelity and a 16:9 format. AXIS Q6035 also supports 50/60 frames per second in HDTV 720p, ideal for applications that require the capture of quick movements and smoother video.
Hard and drop ceiling brackets are included in the package. Other mounting brackets are sold separately.
Due to the HDTV 1080p resolution, the camera’s 20x optical zoom with autofocus provides extremely detailed zoomed-in views that are comparable to a 4CIF-resolution camera with more than twice the optical zoom. AXIS Q6035 supports day/night functionality for clear video even in low light conditions, and wide dynamic range for better visibility of objects in dark and light areas of a scene.
Advanced PTZ functionalities:
With Active Gatekeeper, the camera can automatically move to a preset position upon motion detection in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object.
The camera also enables easy setup of an automatic tour using the tour recording functionality, which enables a device such as a joystick to be used to record an operator’s pan/tilt/zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. The tour can then be activated at a touch of a button or at a scheduled time.
A 1-port High PoE midspan
is supplied with the camera
Power over Ethernet for easy installation:
Support for Power over Ethernet Plus (High PoE) simplifies installation since only one cable is required for power, video and PTZ controls.
- HDTV 1080p 25/30 fps as well as
- HDTV 720p 50/60 fps
- Day/night and H.264
- 20x optical zoom
- IP52-rated for protection against dust and dripping water
- Active Gatekeeper and tour recording
- Power over Ethernet Plus (IEEE 802.3at)
- Two-way audio* and audio detection
- Four configurable inputs/outputs* for connection to external devices such as sensors and relays
- Local storage with a built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Day and night functionality, progressive scan and E-flip
- Advanced security and network management features
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
* Multi-connector cable needed (not included in package)
- 2.6 kg (5.7 lb.) - 3.2 kg (7.1 lb.)