AXIS Q6034-C is an outdoor-ready PTZ dome network camera that provides reliable surveillance in environments such as deserts, where high ambient temperatures and solar radiation require cameras to operate in extreme heat. The camera enables exceptional coverage of large areas and great details with HDTV 720p and 18x optical zoom with autofocus. It is ideal for use at construction and open-pit mining sites, along pipelines, and for city surveillance.
Flexible installation and easy integration
AXIS T8605 Media
The supplied media converter switch allowsAXIS Q6034-Cto be connected in a daisy chain to the network using standard network or fiber optic cables that help lower the cost of installing the cameras over long distances. The media converter switch also enables the cameras to connect to external alarm devices via two configurable input/output ports, and to 12 V power.
Compliance with SMPTE standard
AXIS Q6034-C offers a rich viewing experience. The HDTV 720p complies with the SMPTE 296M standard regarding a 1280x720 pixel resolution, full frame rate, HDTV color fidelity and a 16:9 format. The day and nightAXIS Q6034-Csupports multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams. H.264 greatly optimizes bandwidth and storage use without compromising image quality.
For the corresponding video quality, see video fromAXIS Q6034-E.
Precise pan/tilt performance and intelligent video
The camera has a fast and precise pan/tilt response at 450° per second. It can tilt 20° above the horizon, enabling better views, especially over uneven terrain. With Active Gatekeeper, the camera can automatically move to a preset position upon motion detection in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object. The camera also supports third-party intelligent video applications through the AXIS Camera Application Platform.
- Operates in temperatures up to 75°C(167°F)
- Easy and reliable installation: dust- and waterproof, meet military standard
- HDTV 720p and 18x optical zoom
- Extended tilt range of 20° above horizon
- SFP slots for fiber, RJ-45 connections
- I/O for alarm in/out
- Active Gatekeeper
- Day/night functionality for clear video even in low light conditions, and wide dynamic range for better visibility of objects in dark and light areas of a scene.
- Progressive scan, E-flip
- Multiple, individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Tour recording functionality enables easy setup of an automatic tour by allowing a device such as a joystick to be used to record an operator’s pan/tilt/zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. The tour can then be activated at a touch of a button or at a scheduled time.
- Edge storage with a built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features
- OpenApplication Programming Interface (API)for software integration, including the ONVIF specification avaiable atwww.onvif.org, including VAPIX andAXIS Camera Application Platformfrom Axis Communications
- Support forAXIS Video Hosting System(AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)