Demanding outdoor video surveillance
AXIS Q6032-E is an outdoor-ready PTZ dome network camera for cost-efficient and reliable installation in demanding surveillance applications. It is ideal for use at airports and seaports, as well as for city and perimeter surveillance. The camera is powered through High Power over Ethernet. This simplifies installation since only one cable is needed.
A 1-port High PoE midspan
is supplied with the camera
Reliable operation in extreme climates
Arctic Temperature Control allows the camera to not only function at -40°C
(-40°F) but also power up at that temperature following a power failure. AXIS Q6032-E can operate in temperatures from
-40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F). It has IP66 and NEMA 4X protection against dust and water, and is IK10 vandal-resistant.
Axis offers outdoor surveillance solutions optimized for easy installation and excellent image quality.
Precise pan/tilt performance and high zoom
AXIS Q6032-E has a fast and precise pan/tilt response. In addition, it can tilt 20° above the horizon for a total tilt range of 220°, enabling better views, especially over uneven terrain. It has 36x optical and 12x digital zoom. License plates can be read from a distance of 160 m (525 ft.) With Active Gatekeeper, the camera can automatically move to a preset position upon motion detection in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object.
The camera also enables easy setup of an automatic tour using the tour recording functionality, which enables a device such as a joystick to be used to record an operator’s pan/tilt/zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. The tour can then be activated at a touch of a button or at a scheduled time.
- Extended D1, day/night and H.264
- 36x optical zoom and 220° tilt
- Outdoor-ready with Arctic Temperature Control
- Active Gatekeeper and tour recording
- High Power over Ethernet
- Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams
- Edge storage with a built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- Day and night functionality, progressive scan, wide dynamic range, electronic image stabilization, and E-flip
- Advanced security and network management features
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification avaiable at www.onvif.org, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)Dimensions: