- Demanding outdoor video surveillance
AXIS Q6032-E is an outdoor-ready PTZ dome network camera for cost-efficient and reliable installation in demanding surveillance applications. It is ideal for use at airports and seaports, as well as for city and perimeter surveillance. The camera is powered through High Power over Ethernet. This simplifies installation since only one cable is needed.
A 1-port High PoE midspan
is supplied with the camera
Reliable operation in extreme climates
Arctic Temperature Control allows the camera to not only function at -40°C
(-40°F) but also power up at that temperature following a power failure. AXIS Q6032-E can operate in temperatures from
-40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F). It has an IP66-rated protection against dust and water.
Outdoor video surveillance
Axis offers outdoor surveillance solutions optimized for easy installation and excellent image quality.
Precise pan/tilt performance and high zoom
AXIS Q6032-E has a fast and precise pan/tilt response. In addition, it can tilt 20° above the horizon for a total tilt range of 220°, enabling better views, especially over uneven terrain. It has 35x optical and 12x digital zoom. License plates can be read from a distance of 160 m (525 ft.) The camera has an auto-tracking functionality that can automatically detect and follow a moving object within the camera's field of view.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
- Arctic Temperature Control
- High Power over Ethernet
- Extended tilt range of 20° above horizon
- 35x optical and 12x digital zoom
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams
- Local storage with a built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Day and night functionality, progressive scan, 128x wide dynamic range, electronic image stabilization, and E-flip
- Advanced security and network management features
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications