For demanding outdoor video surveillance:
AXIS Q6032-C is an outdoor-ready PTZ dome network camera that provides reliable surveillance in environments such as deserts, where high ambient temperatures and solar radiation require cameras to operate in extreme heat. With extended D1 resolution and 36x optical zoom with autofocus, the camera enables coverage of large areas and great details. It is ideal for use at construction and open-pit mining sites, along pipelines, and for city surveillance.
Reliable operation in extreme heat:
With a built-in active cooling system,AXIS Q6032-C can operate in temperatures up to75°C(167°F). The dust- and waterproof camera is IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated and meets the tough military standard, MIL-STD-810G, ensuring reliable operation in harsh weather conditions such as sandstorms.
Flexible installation and easy integration:
AXIS T8605 Media
The supplied media converter switch allows AXIS Q6032-C to be connected in a daisy chain to the network using standard network or fiber optic cables that help lower the cost of installing the cameras over long distances. The media converter switch also enables the cameras to connect to external alarm devices via two configurable input/output ports, and to 12 V power.
Precise pan/tilt performance and intelligent video:
AXIS Q6032-C has a fast and precise pan/tilt response. In addition, it can tilt 20° above the horizon for a total tilt range of 220°, enabling better views, especially over uneven terrain. With Active Gatekeeper, the camera can automatically move to a preset position upon motion detection in a pre-defined area, and track the detected object. The camera also supports third-party intelligent video applications through the AXIS Camera Application Platform.
- Operates in temperatures up to 75°C(167°F)
- Easy and reliable installation: dust- and waterproof, meet military standard
- Extended D1 resolution and 36x optical zoom
- Extended tilt range of 20° above horizon
- SFP slots for fiber, RJ-45 connections
- I/O for alarm in/out
- Active Gatekeeper
- Day/night functionality for clear video even in low light conditions, and wide dynamic range for better visibility of objects in dark and light areas of a scene.
- Progressive scan, E-flip
- Multiple, individually configurable streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Tour recording functionality enables easy setup of an automatic tour by allowing a device such as a joystick to be used to record an operator’s pan/tilt/zoom movements and length of time spent at each point of interest. The tour can then be activated at a touch of a button or at a scheduled time.
- Edge storage with a built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification avaiable at www.onvif.org, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)