0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0
Browse by Brands
Terms & Conditions
DVR & NVR
Authorized Axis Partner & Integrator
Axis Q1931-E 7MM 30 FPS Outdoor Thermal Network
Q1931-E 7MM 30 FPS
Email a friend
- or -
Add to Wish List
Axis Communications, the world leader in network video, today presents a strong addition to its line of fixed thermal cameras for outdoor perimeter and area protection. The new AXIS Q1931-E Thermal Network Camera is an affordable and solid bullet-style camera especially designed for outdoor surveillance in complete darkness and challenging conditions. The out-of-the-box outdoor-ready camera is ideal for monitoring of facilities where early detection of an intrusion attempt is critical. In addition, Axis’ unique Corridor Format allows the camera to deliver a vertical field of view, perfect for situations such as the monitoring of long fences and other perimeters.
“After the successful introduction of our first thermal network cameras, we are now launching the new AXIS Q1931-E. This new camera model defines a new standard for thermal cameras both in terms of reliable detection and affordability. Traditionally thermal cameras have only been an option for high-budget security installations” says Erik Frännlid, Axis’ Director of Product Management. “With AXIS Q1931-E affordable thermal technology will be available to complete any security installation.”
The four available lens alternatives, the 384x288 resolution and the advanced image processor further improve effective area and perimeter surveillance. The four lens alternatives sustain maximum flexibility in detection range and field of view, ranging from 220 m / 240 yd. (50°) and up to1800 m /1970 yd. (6°) depending on lens option. In addition, the cameras support key IP-Surveillance features such as H.264 and Motion JPEG, two-way audio, local storage and Power over Ethernet.
Intelligent video is a key component of any thermal camera, and AXIS Q1931-E provides tampering alarm, motion detection, and support for AXIS Camera Application Platform.
The camera is a strong new addition to the AXIS Q-line thermal network camera series. AXIS Q1931-E is planned to be available in Q3 2013 through Axis distribution channels.
Further features of the Q1931-E include:
• The camera is compact, lightweight yet tough and is both IP66/NEMA4X and IK 10 rated, making it resistant to water, dust and vandalism.
• It can operate in all weather conditions and its Arctic Temperature Control capability allows reliable start-up in any temperature from -40 °C to 50 °C (-40 °F to 122°F).
• The camera includes two-way audio which is useful when a deterring effect is required.
• It includes edge storage and 24 VDC/AC input.
• The camera is quick to install thanks to its one-cable installation and support for Power over Ethernet. The simple and straightforward mechanical, electrical and optical installation ensures the camera delivers the right image quality for any situation at hand.
• The camera can easily be integrated with existing security systems and with other products.
Messoa NIC930HPRO 324X Vandal-Proof Speed Dome PTZ Network Camera
Your Price: $1,843.00
Samsung SCP-2370TH Outdoor PTZ Dome CCTV Security Camera
Your Price: $1,071.00
Samsung SPC-2000 USB 3D Joystick Controller for PTZ Network Cameras
Your Price: $407.00
ACTi PCDK-0001 PTZ Hemispheric and Dome Camera Demo Kit
Your Price: $1,095.00
Axis Communications Q6044-S PTZ Dome Network Camera
Your Price: $5,306.00
Axis Communications Q6045-S PTZ Dome Network Camera
Your Price: $5,489.00
Recently Viewed Items
Browse Similar Items
12VDC or 24VAC
Axis Thermal Network Cameras
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE