Detection in complete darkness:
AXIS Q1910 Thermal Network Camera is a perfect complement to any network video system that needs to secure an area 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The camera uses thermal imaging, which allows users to detect people, objects and incidents in complete darkness and difficult conditions such as smoke, haze, dust and light fog.
H.264 video compression:
AXIS Q1910 Thermal Network Camera supports H.264 video compression, which reduces bandwidth usage and storage needs by up to 80% compared to Motion JPEG.
The camera provides multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG. Each stream can have its own color palette setting.
Two-way audio support:
AXIS Q1910 is the first thermal camera on the market with two-way audio support, which allows the user to communicate with visitors and intruders.
Intelligent video capabilities:
Since thermal cameras are immune to problems with light conditions and normal shadows, they can achieve higher accuracy than conventional cameras in most intelligent video applications.
AXIS Q1910 Thermal Network Camera offers motion detection, audio detection, and detection of tampering attempts. The camera also provides capacity for third-party analytics modules, including support for AXIS Camera Application Platform.
Power over Ethernet for easy installation:
Installation is made easy and cost-effective with Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), which eliminates the need for power cables.
AXIS Q1910 Thermal Network Camera supports ONVIF for interoperability between network video products.
- Thermal imaging for IP-Surveillance
- Standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Multiple H.264 streams with individual palettes
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Built-in support for Pan/Tilt heads using the Pelco-D protocol
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Digital zoom
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, as well as VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)