- HDTV image quality
- Zoom and autofocus with pan/tilt head support
- Power over Ethernet
- Gatekeeper functionality
- Outdoor-ready with Arctic Temperature Control
Fulfills the professional market’s demands
When every detail matters
The outdoor-ready AXIS Q1755-E is a day and night HDTV network camera, designed for securing areas where high-quality identification is needed, for example, at casinos, passport controls, airports, railway stations and for perimeter surveillance.
It is IP66-rated and features Axis’ unique Arctic Temperature Control for start-up and operation of zoom cameras in temperatures as low as -40 ºC (-40 ºF).
Compliance with SMPTE standards for HDTV
AXIS Q1755-E Network Camera delivers HDTV performance in compliance with the SMPTE standard for installations that demand the highest resolution, perfect focus, good color representation and full frame rate. It delivers HDTV 1080i or 720p resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio and support both H.264 and Motion JPEG in full frame rate.
AXIS Q1755-E has 10x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom and autofocus. It provides the desired field of view immediately and in perfect focus. The camera can also pan and tilt if an optional pan/tilt motor is used.
Power over Ethernet
Installation is made easy with Power over Ethernet* (IEEE 802.3af), which eliminates the need for power cables. The camera also has an SD/SDHC memory card slot for storing recordings locally.
Intelligent video capabilities
AXIS Q1755-E Network Camera offers enhanced video motion detection, audio detection, active tampering alarm and the Gatekeeper functionality, which enables the camera to automatically zoom in when there is activity in the scene,
and then zoom out after a preset time interval.
- Built-in support for Pan/Tilt heads using the Pelco-D protocol
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Support for IPv6 in addition to the standard IP protocol version 4
- Support for Quality of Service (QoS)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)