Fulfills the professional market’s demands:
AXIS Q1755 Network Camera connected to an HDTV monitor is the perfect solution for securing areas where greater image detail is required, such as airports, passport controls and casinos.
Compliance with SMPTE standards for HDTV:
AXIS Q1755 complies with the SMPTE (Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers) HDTV standards in resolution, color representation and frame rate. The camera delivers HDTV 1080i or 720P resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio in full frame rate 30/25.
AXIS Q1755 supports both H.264 and Motion JPEG in full frame rate. With day & night functionality and progressive output, it provides exceptional quality images even of fast moving objects in all lighting conditions - without any motion blur. With 10x optical zoom, 12x digital zoom and auto focus, it can instantly provide the desired field of view in perfect focus.
Optional storage and flexible installation:
The camera has a built-in slot for an SD/SDHC memory card which makes it possible to store days of recording without any external equipment. Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) supplies power to the cameras via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
Intelligent video capabilities:
AXIS Q1755 includes video intelligence such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering such as blocking or spray-painting. In addition, it includes a Gatekeeper functionality which automatically zooms in when there is activity in the scene, and then zooms out after a preset time interval.
- HDTV quality
- Zoom and auto focus
- Local storage
- Power over Ethernet
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Built-in support for Pan/Tilt heads using the Pelco-D protocol
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Support for IPv6 in addition to the standard IP protocol version 4
- Support for Quality of Service (QoS)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)