Outdoor-ready video surveillance:
The IP66-and NEMA 4X-rated AXIS Q1614-E offers aluminum and robust casing, sunshield to simplify installation time and costs. It is protected from dust, rain, snow and sun, and can operate in temperatures from -40 °C to 50 °C (-40 °F to122 °F) using High PoE (30 W). The camera does not only functions at -40 °C (-40 °F), but it can also power up at that temperature following a power failure. This feature is known as Axis' Arctic Temperature Control. To guarantee heating, multiple heaters are placed in direct contact with the camera and the window.
AXIS Q1614-E offers a dual shell technology, where an internal shell stores heat in cold environments. A fan ventilates the air in hot environments, where the heat is transferred to the outer aluminum chassis for efficient cooling.
Innovative installation features:
Along with the common ease-of-installation capabilities known for AXIS Q16 Series, AXIS Q1614-E includes new innovative features to help installers to mount the camera. The leveling assistance guides to the correct level, meaning that the camera can be install wherever but always have a perfect image. The auto rotation functionality flips the image to the right orientation, also when Corridor Format. The camera is further protected with shock detection, a capability that sends an alarm to personnel during attempted vandalism. Focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter are capabilities supported by AXIS Q1614-E.
Moreover, the outdoor-ready camera supports one-cable installation thanks to support for PoE. A sunshield and a wall bracket are included to facilitate the installation. For higher flexibility, three cable gaskets holes are available for an Ethernet cable, a power cable and for an external device connected via the camera’s I/O ports. In addition, the cables are vandal protected and the front window is replaceable.
HDTV 720p at 50/60 fps:
AXIS Q1614-E delivers highly detailed video in fast-paced environments. Identify of an incident is easy thanks to clear video with 50 or 60 frames per second in HDTV 720p video quality.
- Outdoor-ready with Arctic Temperature Control
- -40 °C to 50 °C (-40 °F to 122 °F)
- Dynamic capture and Lightfinder
- Day/night functionality
- Innovative installation features
- Shock detection
- Support for IP66 and NEMA 4X protection rating against the ingress of dust, windblown dust, rain, high pressure water jets from any direction, hose-directed water, and damage from external ice formation.
- Support for 4M3 vibration standard and IK10-rated, including the window, for protection against impact and vandal acts.
- Support for the Dual Shell technology, where an internal shell stores the heat in cold environments. In hot environments, a fan ventilates the air while the heat is transferred to the outer chassis for efficient cooling.
- Three processor-controlled sensors and heat curves regulate the temperature of the camera and the window.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org) and cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org).