HDTV 720p at 50/60 fps:
AXIS Q1614 delivers highly detailed video in fast-paced environments. Identify of an incident is easy thanks to clear video with 50 or 60 frames per second in HDTV 720p video quality.
Superior image quality:
The camera includes both Wide Dynamic Range with dynamic capture and Lightfinder technologies. Wide Dynamic Range-dynamic capture ensures that no part of the image is too dark or too bright. Additionally, the camera provides a manual fine tuning of the high-contrast image for ease and clear identification even in very complicated scenes. Lightfinder technology offers life-like colors video in low-light conditions.
Innovative installation features:
- Outstanding video in HDTV 720p @ 60fps
- Dynamic capture and Lightfinder
- Auto rotation
- Leveling assistance
- Shock detection
AXIS Q1614 includes new innovative features to help installers to mount the camera. The leveling assistance guides to the correct level, meaning that the camera can be installed wherever but always have a perfect image. The auto rotation functionality flips the image to the right orientation, also when Corridor Format.
Moreover, AXIS Q1614 supports focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter, capabilities already known in the AXIS Q16 Series. The camera is further protected with shock detection, a capability that sends an alarm to personnel during attempted vandalism.More features:
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org) and cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com).Weight:Dimensions:
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for storing recordings locally
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
Q1614 Network Camera