Video with exceptional clarity and sharpness:
AXIS Q1604-E Network Camera enables clear identification of both people and
objects, even in highly variable lighting conditions with
for example backlight or intense contrasts.
It is perfect for monitoring tunnel passages e.g. city surveillance applications.
Dynamic capture capabilities:
The camera's Wide Dynamic Range with dynamic capture uses
several images with different exposure times. The advanced image processing
results in video with exceptional clarity and sharpness.
Without WDR - dynamic capture
With WDR - dynamic capture
AXIS Q1604-E can handle complex environments such as when light comes through
a tunnel creating both shadow and bright zones. No part of the image turns out too
dark or too bright.
Compliance with standards for HDTV:
The camera delivers progressive scan image quality at 1MP or HDTV 720p in
compliance with the SMPTE standard in resolution. It can generate
multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously.
Outdoor-ready video surveillance:
A wall bracket is supplied with the camera package
AXIS Q1604-E is IP66-rated and comes with a wall mount bracket,
sunshield and Ethernet cable. It is protected from dust, rain, snow and
sun, and can operate in temperatures from -40 °C to 50°C (-40 °F to 122
Easy installation with remote back focus:
The focus assistant indicates when the image is in focus by the
flashing front LED of the camera. Having performed rough focusing at the
lens, the remote back focus capability of the AXIS Q1604-E is
conveniently used for fine tuning focus.
The unique pixel counter ensures that the viewing angle is optimized for the
monitored area and required pixel resolution. It allows the installer to
easily verify that the camera installation fulfils regulatory or specific
customer requirements on pixel resolution, e.g. the face of persons passing
a doorway monitored by the camera.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
- Wide Dynamic Range with dynamic capture at HDTV 720p
- Day/night functionality
- Remote back focus capability
- Multiple H.264 video streams
- Power over Ethernet
- Outdoor-ready with Arctic Temperature Control
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for storing recordings locally
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications