- Lightfinder technology with extended D1 (768x576) resolution
- Day/night functionality
- Multiple H.264 video streams
- Digital PTZ
- Easy installation with remote back focus
- Local storage
- Outdoor-ready with Arctic Temperature Control
Axis’ unique Lightfinder technology
The noise reduction of the Lightfinder technology is vastly improved
compared with any surveillance camera on the market, which in
combination with the light sensitivity of the sensor gives a superior
AXIS Q1602-E incorporates Axis’ revolutionary Lightfinder technology.
Compared with any analog or network cameras, the Lightfinder
technology will give more life-like colors, in low-light conditions.
The camera delivers progressive scan image quality at extended D1
(768x576) resolution, multiple, individually configurable H.264 and
Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously.
A wall bracket is supplied with the camera package
The IP66-rated AXIS Q1602-E comes with a wall mount bracket, sunshield
and Ethernet cable. It is protected from dust, rain, snow and sun, and
can operate in temperatures from -40 °C to 50°C (-40 °F to 122 °F).
Ease of installation
The focus assistant indicates when the image is in focus by the
flashing front LED of the camera. Having performed rough focusing at the
lens, the remote back focus capability of the AXIS Q1602-E is
conveniently used for fine tuning focus.
The unique pixel counter ensures that the viewing angle is optimized for the
monitored area and required pixel resolution. It allows the installer to easily
verify that the camera installation fulfils regulatory or specific customer
requirements on pixel resolution, e.g. the face of persons passing a doorway
monitored by the camera.
2012 Government Security Awards winner
The AXIS Q1602-E Network Camera collected the platinum award in the "Perimeter Security" category at the
Govies Government Security Awards at GovSec in April 2012.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion
detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts
like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS
encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)