Axis’ unique Lightfinder technology:
AXIS Q1602-E incorporates Axis’ revolutionary Lightfinder technology. Compared with any analog or network cameras, the Lightfinder technology will give more life-like colors, in low-light conditions.
The camera delivers progressive scan image quality at extended D1 (768x576) resolution, multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously.
The IP66-rated AXIS Q1602-E comes with a wall mount bracket, sunshield and Ethernet cable. It is protected from dust, rain, snow and sun, and can operate in temperatures from -40 °C to 50°C (-40 °F to 122 °F).
Ease of installation:
The focus assistant indicates when the image is in focus by the flashing front LED of the camera. Having performed rough focusing at the lens, the remote back focus capability of the AXIS Q1602-E is conveniently used for fine tuning focus.
AXIS Q1602/-EThe unique pixel counter ensures that the viewing angle is optimized for the monitored area and required pixel resolution. It allows the installer to easily verify that the camera installation fulfils regulatory or specific customer requirements on pixel resolution, e.g. the face of persons passing a doorway monitored by the camera.
2012 Government Security Awards winner:
The AXIS Q1602-E Network Camera collected the platinum award in the "Perimeter Security" category at the Govies Government Security Awards at GovSec in April 2012.
- Lightfinder technology with extended D1 (768x576) resolution
- Day/night functionality
- Multiple H.264 video streams
- Digital PTZ
- Easy installation with remote back focus
- Local storage
- Outdoor-ready with Arctic Temperature Control
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)