Axis unique Lightfinder technology:
AXIS Q1602 incorporates Axis’ revolutionary Lightfinder technology. Compared with any analog or network cameras, the Lightfinder technology will give more life-like colors, in low-light conditions.
The camera delivers progressive scan image quality at extended D1 (768x576) resolution, multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously.
Ease of installation:
The focus assistant indicates when the image is in focus by the flashing front LED of the camera. Having performed rough focusing at the lens, the remote back focus capability of the AXIS Q1602 is conveniently used for fine tuning focus.
The unique pixel counter ensures that the viewing angle is optimized for the monitored area and required pixel resolution. It allows the installer to easily verify that the camera installation fulfils regulatory or specific customer requirements on pixel resolution, e.g. the face of persons passing a doorway monitored by the camera.
GSN 2011 award winner:
The AXIS Q1602 Network Camera with Lightfinder technology collected an award when it took home the prize for Best Thermal, Night Vision, Infrared Cameras at the GSN Awards ceremony in November 2011.
Customer story using the AXIS Q1602 Network camera:
Nanning Railway Bureau uses Axis Lightfinder technology Nanning Railway Bureau upgrades surveillance system with Axis Lightfinder - Nanning Railway Bureau needs a video surveillance system to manage security related issues in a variation of dark locations.
- Lightfinder technology with extended D1 (768x576) resolution
- Day/night functionality
- Multiple H.264 video streams
- Digital PTZ
- Easy installation with remote back focus
- Local storage
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)