- Full frame rate in all resolutions
- Simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG
- High resolution quad-view
- Two-way audio
- PTZ support
High performance, 4-channel solution with excellent audio quality
AXIS P7224 Video Encoder Blade is a cost-effective four-channel video encoder blade with great video performance and excellent audio quality. It can simplify migration to network video without upgrading existing camera systems. When AXIS P7224 blades are used with AXIS Q7900 Rack, up to 56 analog cameras can be supported in one 4U, 19-inch rack. The blade can also be used with the AXIS 291 1U Video Server Rack.
Powerful and full-featured
AXIS P7224 supports all types of analog cameras including PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ domes. The video encoder features both RS-422 and RS-485 for controlling analog PTZ cameras. Configurable inputs/outputs can be connected to external relays and sensors for activating lights, locking/unlocking doors etc.
The easy way to a smarter CCTV system
AXIS P7224 is perfect for large analog video installations, especially where an IP network infrastructure is already in place. It is powered from the rack, which simplifies installation.
Reduced bandwidth and storage
AXIS P7224 can deliver two simultaneous video streams, one in H.264 and another in Motion JPEG, at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). The H.264 video compression format drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is supported for increased flexibility.
- the open industry forum
Dimensions – AXIS P7224 Video Encoder
Length x Width x Height: 255 mm (10.0") x 129 mm (5.1") x 30 mm (1.2")
Weight: 210 g (0.46 lbs)
- Full frame rate in all resolutions and all compression formats
- Intelligent video capabilities such as video motion detection, active tampering alarm and audio detection
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)